Saturday, October 27, 2012

10 Weeks to Go! (30 weeks)



How far along? 30 weeks 
Baby size: A head of cabbage! About 15.7 inches long and weighing 3 lbs. She is getting so big!
Total weight gain/loss: 25 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes!

Stretch marks? just the oh so subtle start on my sides

Sleep: depends on the night... sometimes I sleep well, sometimes I can't sleep so I watch lifetime.
Highlights/Best moments this week: This week has been super busy for us. I am not sure exactly what we did this week (haha) I just know we barely had time to see each other. I had an appointment on Tuesday and baby girl was breech, I am learning her different positions now and she flips around a lot. I will be adding more pelvic rocks into my day to encourage her to get into the right position by 34 weeks!
Miss Anything? skinny jeans :P
Movement: I love learning what each body part feels like. It is still hard but I am starting to know when she kicks or punches and if her head is up or down. I love all her little movements

Food cravings: I have been eating a lot of beef lately... I love me some mexican
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: yes, definitely.... I feel like a spider sometimes, is that weird?
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms: I don't think there were any new ones this week
Belly Button in or out? Slowly starting to poke out, but it really depends on how baby girl is laying.

Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!
Looking forward to:  Still don't have paint on the walls and with the hurricane coming it might be a while. We are going to a parenting seminar next week which will be fun (I can't believe we are actually parents) We should be getting our maternity pics back soon so I will be able to share a few (they turned out really cute).

No comments:

Post a Comment