Sunday, October 21, 2012

Project Nursery (29 Weeks)



How far along? 29 weeks 
Baby size: A Butternut Squash! About 15 inches long and weighing 2.5 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 24 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes!

Stretch marks? just the oh so subtle start on my sides

Sleep: I have actually been sleeping pretty well lately, even getting up to send hubby off to work
Highlights/Best moments this week: We celebrated our 2 year anniversary with dinner and a surprise massage, which was much needed since my back and shoulders have been so tense! I love my hubby! I also found out that my glucose screening was perfect! As were my iron levels so hooray for healthy dieting paying off (When I first found out I was pregnant the OB on base told me I would be very high risk for gestational diabetes... then again they also had told me I would have trouble conceiving without help. Healthy diet changes everything...END RANT)
Miss Anything? I miss being able to be lazy when I have to pee and holding it a really long time, now I have to go when I have to go :P
Movement: Baby Girl doesn't really "kick" she mostly rolls and squirms and stretches and turns and sometimes does a crazy shimmy thing. For the most part she is a pretty gentle baby :-) and my ribs are thankful.

Food cravings: uhhh... just the usual
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: yes, definitely 
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms: I experienced a rather embarrassing symptom this week and it has to do with "what I miss" and that is all I am going to say haha
Belly Button in or out? It depends on where baby girl is. Sometimes she pushes against it and half of it pops out, it also pops out when I breathe deeply or sing.

Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!
Looking forward to:  Maternity shoot with Artdrea Photography (tomorrow), finally painting the nursery, and getting things set up for when Baby Girl gets here. 


Project Nursery 
This week we finally bought paint for the Nursery, which will be in our bedroom. So that gives us double the challenge to make everything flow together. I will be updating you on Project Nursery in the coming weeks with some before and after photos...and some a long the way. I am so excited to be in the nesting stage finally!

Step 1 Buy Supplies: We received a Home Depot gift card from my Granny for our anniversary and it was just enough to buy the paint. We have had a big color splotch on our wall for about a month or so and decided that we like it. We chose Behr Sterling as our wall color and as of now we are thinking we will do purple and yellow accents.  I had never bought paint before...at least that I could remember and who knew that once you finally pick a color, you still have so many choices flat, eggshell, gloss all sorts of things. Here are the supplies we got and we also have a drop cloth ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment