Monday, October 1, 2012

Baby Shower (26 weeks)



How far along? 26 weeks 
Baby size: The length of a hot house cucumber ! About 14 inches long and weighing about 2 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: I am guessing about 13-14lbs!
Maternity clothes? Yes! 

Stretch marks? Still no sign of them, but I did discover some varicose veins this week.

Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well, but once I am up its hard to fall back asleep
Best moment this week: We had our first Baby Shower ( I will talk more about that later) this week and it was such a huge blessing. Now I just like to sit around playing with all the baby stuff and thinking about when baby girl will be here. 
Miss Anything? Just cookies, but I am not really missing them because I just keep eating them.
Movement: This week while listening to James McDonald preach I felt my first elbow (or some body part) scrape across my tummy. It was really cool! Baby girl is getting big enough that I can feel little bones pressing against me :-)

Food cravings: Sweets, I better watch out though...my glucose screening is soon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: It's so strange not to see my feet!
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms:  I had a dizzy spell this week, my lungs are still fighting my uterus for their space, other than that, nothing too strange. I did have a cold this week and I got to try some fun natural remedies to cure it.
Belly Button in or out? still in, but it feels so weird
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!
Looking forward to: Paying off the Birth Center, painting/decorating for Baby Girl, washing little clothes, maternity pictures and celebrating 2 years with my wonderful Hubby!






The kind ladies of Bearwallow Baptist Church threw us a Baby Shower on Sunday, September 23, 2012. We are so grateful for all their generosity! Here are a few pictures from the special day!


 This is the gift table, by the time everyone arrived there were gifts stacked behind the table too. Baby girl sure is loved!


Diaper Cake made by Mrs. Roberta Pope



Left: Auntie Cassidy, Grammy, Mama, Great Granny. Photo by Connie Sinclair
Right: Mama and Grammy, Photo by Anita Bowen





Left: Mama and Connie, Right: Mama and Autumn, who is expecting twins! Both photos by Connie Sinclair

No comments:

Post a Comment