Friday, November 2, 2012

Baby Girl Has a Name! (31 Weeks)



How far along? 31 weeks (Proverbs 31 is on my heart this 31st week)
Baby size: A Pineapple! About 16 inches long and weighing 3.3 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 26 lbs.
Maternity clothes? Loving my maternity clothes and I bought some skinny jeans (See picture) and a winter coat at a thrift store yesterday woohoo!!

Stretch marks? still only have the little redmarks on my side

Sleep: sleepy varies, its hard to go back to sleep once I get up in the morning with hubby.
Highlights/Best moments this week: Well Hurricane Sandy came to visit and she was a blessing to us. Lucas was off work for two days and we just hid in our apartment and spent time together. It was much needed after our very busy week. We got back our maternity pictures too! Oh and there was Halloween, which we like to call Reformation Day :-) We also attended our first parenting seminar which just made me so grateful that God is allowing us to steward this baby and teach her about Him.
Miss Anything? I miss wearing my wedding rings. I will be happy when my fingers are back to 4 &1/4
Movement: She is moving a lot I think she is back head down and sometimes she is even in my ribs a bit. So exciting how big I can feel her getting.

Food cravings: I can't seem to get over wanting cookies all the time!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: every time I see a picture of myself it catches me by surprise
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms: lower back pain :-( Must do more pelvic rocks!
Belly Button in or out? halfy! When I laugh it pops in and out which only makes me laugh more.

Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed! I do find myself crying a lot at sentimental things.
Looking forward to:  I have a baby Shower coming up in a few weeks, another baby is going to be born in our Church this weekend, starting rehearsals for the Christmas program. All sorts of good things to come :-)


And Baby Girl's Name is...


 Photos by Artdrea Photography, check out her blog HERE!
 Thanks Andrea!
 


2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful name! Now your in the single digit count down. That went by so fast for me.
    I had the worst back pain! My doctor sent me to a physical therapist which seemed to help. Also a belly band helps a lot. Good luck!

    -Sierra
    Mikensierrasnest.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete