Sunday, November 18, 2012

The Past Two Weeks! (33 weeks)



How far along? 33 weeks
Baby size: A Durian (I don't even know what that is)! About 17 inches long and weighing 4 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 28 lbs.
Maternity clothes? rockin out in my maternity clothes or just big clothes

Stretch marks? Only stretch marks so far are on my side and they are barely noticeable. I keep waiting for them to pop up out of no where.

Sleep: I sleep pretty well even though it is hard to get comfy.
Highlights/Best moments this week: The past two weeks, I voted for the first time as a Virginian, we attended several parenting seminars which were such a blessing, I started going to a Chiropractor and I am totally in love with it,  I have spent time learning how to take care of babies from my experienced mommy friends Shelby and Sara Jean, and we worked on our nursery room a little more. 
Miss Anything? Still missing my rings, but I think that is about it.
Movement: Oh she is moving all right. But thankfully she isnt a violent baby and she is very kind to my ribs :-)

Food cravings: Cookie craving is here to stay
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: So basically I am huge
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms: still having back pain, but the Chiro has been helping, also having a hard time not losing my breath as I talk.
Belly Button in or out? Still half in half out...it makes me happy 
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I cry so easily and I am so sentimental when I think about baby girl's life and future.
Looking forward to:  Getting everything done, the Holiday Season, and baby girl's grand entrace into this world....eeeep I can hardly wait.   



Check Back Soon for Baby Shower News and Pictures!!

No comments:

Post a Comment