Friday, August 24, 2012

The Rings are Off! (21 weeks)

Welcome! If You are new here or if you haven't done it already,  you may want to subscribe or follow the blog by clicking the link to the right! I hope you enjoy!








How far along? 21 weeks 
Baby size: The length of a carrot! Averaging 10.5 inches (head to toe) and 12 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss: creeping up on 10lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity Clothes are a must!

Stretch marks? Not yet!

Sleep: Sleep has been pretty great lately!

Best moment this week: My Friend Shelby is due any time and it has been exciting to wait for the news!
Miss Anything? I am pretty sure I could be pregnant forever!
Movement:
Much more active this week! Daddy even got to feel her a few times.
Food cravings: It's back to wanting milk with everything.
Anything making you queasy or sick: This week I had a hard time wanting to eat my eggs each day. 
Have you started to show yet: YES! I am getting the ocasional tummy rub from people... and I love it!
Gender : It's a GIRL
Symptoms: This week I was very whiney 
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? officially off this week! I tried to make it work, but I was getting irritation so now they live happily around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Learning more about birth and then focusing on how to be the best parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment