Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Full-on Baby Bump (22 Weeks)



How far along? 22 weeks 
Baby size: The length of a spaghetti squash! Averaging 11 inches (head to toe) and nearly 1lb.
Total weight gain/loss: 10lbs
Maternity clothes? Maternity Clothes are a must!

Stretch marks? Not yet, but I am growing so I expect them soon.

Sleep: Sleeping hard, but waking up with a headache. Benefits are that I can actually sleep through the night, but I think I wake up dehydrated.

Best moment this week: I went to the Farmers market this week and bought all sorts of goodies!
Miss Anything? I am pretty sure I could be pregnant forever!
Movement: She is dancing around in there and she doesn't like when my full bladder invades on her space
.
Food cravings: Honey Crisp apples! At least once a day. It is also getting really hard to say no to baked goods.
Anything making you queasy or sick: not feeling sick at all this week. I just try to avoid stinky stuff.
Have you started to show yet: YES! more and more people commenting on my pregnant belly. It's a great conversation starter
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms: No new symptoms this week. 
Belly Button in or out? In...but I know it's going to pop before long
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and so in love with my hubby! I know he is going to be a great daddy!
Looking forward to: Preparing the nursery and I cant wait to teach our little girl about life and about the Lord :-) We are already praying for her future and her spouse. 






 It's insane to look back and see how much baby girl has grown 10 weeks! I think it is safe to say that its obvious I am pregnant. I must admit that it is a little strange to not be able to see my feet when I look down, but I love it! It's so exciting to know that in 20 weeks (at most) I will get to meet our little Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment