Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Need to Breathe (24 Weeks)



How far along? 24 weeks 
Baby size: A Cantaloupe (I did it again... misspelled on my chalkboard)! As much as 11.8inches and 20.8 oz.
Total weight gain/loss: 11.6lbs (I was able to actually confirm my weight gain at our appointment this week.)
Maternity clothes? Yes! And now that it is changing to fall weather, I am realizing that I need some maternity "skinny jeans".... now that is an oxymoron.

Stretch marks? my skin is still stretchy...no marks.

Sleep: Due to my new symptoms this week, sleep has been more difficult.

Best moment this week: Hubby surprised me with a delivery of Sunflowers and cookies and the sweetest little note yesterday. It was so special :-) We also had an appointment this week and it's always fun at the Birth Center.
Miss Anything? I just want to eat so many cookies!!
Movement: New to this week... I think she had the hiccups so that was fun :-)

Food cravings: Cookies, Pie, Gummy Bears (this is a week that I want lots of Junk!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: bump is still growing
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms:  New to this week... Baby girl is squishing my diaphragm so I have the need to take deep breaths more frequently, and they aren't always satisfying. I also yawn a lot more... it takes focus and good posture to get good breath. 
Belly Button in or out? still in... it may last longer than I think. But when I push the sides it just pops out
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!
Looking forward to: Going home to NC in a week I have a wedding, and our first baby shower, and my mom's birthday. I am also looking forward to my next appointment at the Birth Center. I will be 28 weeks and officially in my last trimester, we will have the Birth Center paid off and it will be time to get to work on the nursery. The only downside is I also have the glucose screening (not looking forward to that).


No comments:

Post a Comment