Monday, December 3, 2012

Nesting Begins (35 Weeks)



 Progress of the Baby Bump!



How far along? 35 weeks
Baby size: A honeydew! About 18.3 inches long and weighing 5.25 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: I think around 35, but who can really tell?
Maternity clothes? I am now in need of more long sleeve winter shirts that cover this giant belly
Stretch marks? Still doing pretty good on the stretchmarks, only have the little ones on my sides
Sleep: Sleep is okay I had a few rough nights this week, but nothing really to complain about
Highlights/Best moments this week: This week I went to an aqua fitness class at the gym in addition to my Zumba. It turned out to be a lot more difficult than I anticipated, but it was nice to be able to jump and do ab workouts :-). By Wednesday this week I was sick and I layed on the couch from Thursday-Saturday. Hubby took off work to take care of me and it was such a huge help even though he fed me McDonalds, ChicFila, Pizza, and cookies (haha) my food log this week is horrendous! 

We were finally able to venture out and we picked up a few more cloth diapers for our stash and looked for some things for AnnaSophia's nook.  The whole time I was sick I also really wanted to clean and organize. I didn't have the energy to do all that, but I did prep my prefolds (washing them a few times so that they are absorbent) and wash some clothes...3 loads of tiny girl clothes! It's so fun to fold little girl clothes! I am sure I wont be saying that in a few months though. 

We also caught a mouse, well actually two, this week. They were hoping to sneak food from our pantry, but we tricked them with chocolate. At least they died happy.
Miss Anything? I miss sleeping on my stomach and not having to rock in order to get up
Movement: This week we played a game with baby girl. I would rub where I knew her feet were and say "where's your feet?" and then she would kick my hand and I would respond "there they are!" She even played with Lucas too! It was really sweet! We can't wait to play fun games with her when she gets here!

Food cravings: I haven't eaten too much in general this week since I have been feeling lousy.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: Yup
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms:Still having joint pain, and its getting much harder to find a comfortable position to sit or lay in. 
Belly Button in or out? mostly out
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I have been very needy this week since I have been feeling pathetic, but I am happy to be feeling a little better.
Looking forward to:  Christmas Caroling, our appointment this week (we will be going over what to do when labor starts/when to call or come in), Christmas season festivities, finishing touches on the nursery and the arrival of baby girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment