Thursday, December 20, 2012

Full Term (37 weeks, with a little from 36)



How far along? 37 weeks
Baby size: A Winter Melon! About 19 inches long and weighing 6.25 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 40+
Maternity clothes? As you can see my belly just hangs out of everything at this point the word "maternity" doesn't make much difference anymore.
Stretch marks? At the very end of 37 weeks I can see the start of my first "real" stretchmarks...just when I thought I was getting out free.

Sleep: Sleep is decent... I have some trouble sometimes, but definitely not as bad as most people say it is.
Highlights/Best moments this week: Lets see since I skipped 36 weeks... We had our Birthday Planning Appointment and I tested negative for group beta strep woohoo! Baby Girl has been head down so that is one less thing to worry about. 
The Nursery is almost ready! We still have a few more finishing touches to put on it and then I will share more pictures. I have been washing lots of baby clothes and finding spots for them and I have even begun packign the diaper bag (that I am in love with!)
We decorated for Christmas which consists of a tree and some stockings.
At my 37 week appointment I was able to see one of the girls from my Bradley class leaving with her baby...It was so sweet she was only 38 weeks and everything was perfectly fine. It just got me really anxious and excited to meet little AnnaSophia...it also made it more real, I am really going to have this baby soon! 
Hubby surprised me with a weekend getaway to a sweet little Brick house that we shared with our friends Shelby and Jordan (remember baby Jack?). We had a wonderful time to just relax before baby girl makes her debut.  I am sure lots more happened but that is what I remember ;-P
Miss Anything? umm...not being 200lbs its pretty hard work lol
Movement: She is moving quite a bit, but she likes to be posterior (her back against my back) which is really sweet when I get to feel her hands and feet, but we will want her to turn before labor....posterior babies make for killer back labor. This means I am doing lots of pelvic rocks.

Food cravings: Christmas goodies... what a terrible time to be pregnant!
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: Well I would think so
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms:My feet only swell on Sundays, indigestion, sore back, uncontrollable laughter and crying
Belly Button in or out? mostly out
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but my moods can be unpredictable 
Looking forward to:  packing the diaper bag and mommy bag, our Christmas Eve service, BABY GIRL!

No comments:

Post a Comment