Saturday, December 29, 2012

"But Daddy, I Want This Baby Nowwww!"(38 weeks)

How far along? 38 weeks
Baby size: A Pumpkin! About 19.5 inches long and weighing 6.8 lbs... actually their guess this week was that she is close to 8. I always knew I would grow a big baby...it's all that protein (and maybe the cookies too :-) )
Total weight gain/loss: 45
Maternity clothes? I still have a hanging belly and few of my maternity clothes do the job... I just rock the saggy belly, because I refuse to buy more clothes at this point
Stretch marks? They are creeping up on me, they haven't gotten any worse than faint purple lines, but they are there.

Sleep: Sleep can be difficult some nights because my back starts to hurt. I am on a 2-3 hour schedule of waking up and rolling over. This should be good practice for nightly feedings in a few weeks.
Highlights/Best moments this week: Baby girl is still posterior so I am trying all sorts of exercises to get her to roll over. For example, I am currently sitting on a birthing ball as I type this. I have also started Rebozo sifting , which is just taking a scarf like fabric and lifting up on the belly and shaking back and forth. its supposed to soften your round ligaments and give baby a better chance at rolling over.
I started having car trouble this week... blah so I am hopeful that we will get it fixed before the baby gets here
This is my last week of being 22! I turn 23 on the 23rd and I will be 39 weeks pregnant! 
Miss Anything? I miss being able to bend over without lots of effort
Movement: Still moving, dancing, digging, building sand castles and just enjoying life in the womb

Food cravings: Still want Christmas goodies... and fruit. Fruit > Christmas Goodies
Anything making you queasy or sick: I did get car sick on our way home from our getaway.
Have you started to show yet: yes
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms:My feet only swell on Sundays, indigestion, sore back, uncontrollable laughter and crying
Belly Button in or out? mostly out
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but my moods can be unpredictable 
Looking forward to:  Still looking forward to getting stuff together, celebrating the true meaning of Christmas, having a few days with the hubby OH! seeing Les Miserables, and AnnaSophia's Birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment