Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Birth Center (15 weeks)






How far along? 15 weeks 
Baby size: An orange. Averaging 4 inches long and weighing 2.5 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss: .7 lbs, basically nothing if I weigh myself in the mornings.
Maternity clothes? I've been sticking to loose fitting clothing or yoga pants, but this week I bought my first official maternity outfit.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Depends on the night, my dreams are crazy and I am usually up between 4-7 times
Best moment this week: We had our first appointment with the Birth Center, you can read more about that below.

Miss Anything? This week I have been really wanting soda, I dont even drink soda. I have also been dreaming of horseback riding lol
Movement: It's probably too soon, but i know something is going on in there

Food cravings: Milk! I love milk!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Veggies, they are so hard to get down lately.
Have you started to show yet: Yes :) Just a little tiny baby bump!
Gender Prediction:  I honestly have no clue!I have been thinking a lot about a baby boy this week, but hubby said he is leaning girl (the tables have turned)
Symptoms: Not really and bad symptoms, I have been blessed through pregnancy so far.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Feeling pretty happy!
Looking forward to: Helping throw a joint baby shower for two of my best friends, starting our Bradley method class, Our families visiting and ultimately our gender reveal party.... its one busy month!


Birth Center
On Friday we had our first appointment with the Midwives at NOVA Natural Birth Center and we both LOVED it! The staff was so welcoming and caring. We spent 2 hours at our appointment mostly talking and getting to know each other and we weren't rushed. We were loaded up with resources to read and really felt like our baby was important to them and not just another patient. Our midwife Mayann was very supportive and dedicated to making sure that I am staying healthy and growing a healthy baby. PLUS She told me I had good muscle tone (ha!) how could I not love her already!. We are really excited about our upcoming experience with the Birth Center. I really feel like it is the perfect fit for us, I even left with a whole bunch of natural goodies, pregnancy tea, herbal remedies, and homemade soap for my new natural kick :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment