Thursday, July 19, 2012

Avacado... yes I misspelled Avocado (16 weeks)



How far along? 16 weeks 
Baby size: An Avocado. Averaging 4.5 inches long and weighing 3.5 ounces.
Total weight gain/loss: I think I may have gained a little weight this week, but I am not too sure.
Maternity clothes? Still about the same... comfy loose fitting skirts are my favorite this week.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: It takes forever for me to fall asleep and I am constantly up and down!
Best moment this week: This week I was able to relax a lot and that was a blessing

Miss Anything? Chai Tea Lattes :-(
Movement: I think so maybe, only I wouldn't describe it as butterflies...

Food cravings: Still loving milk. I have been craving junk. but still trying to avoid it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Veggies are still hard to eat.
Have you started to show yet: Yes :)
Gender Prediction: hmm.... I am feeling girl again!
Symptoms: Same as usual... the big thing this week is that my body tells me when I need to eat, well it demands that I eat.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On... but my fingers have been swelling at night this week.
Happy or Moody most of the time: This week I have been a little more moody than normal
Looking forward to: Still looking forward to all the things from last week! But Most of them actually happen this week!


I plan to homeschool, but since I can't spell avocado (nor do I ever eat them! and I didn't even draw my avocado this week...) I am thinking I have a bit of studying to do before Baby West needs spelling lessons :-)

1 comment:

  1. My experience is you don't have to be a good speller to homeschool. I have two kids who are excellent spellers, I used them like a mobile spell check for years :-) the only requirement to homeschool is a passion to educate your child.
    I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete