Saturday, June 16, 2012

The Start of my Baby Tracking Photos (12 Weeks)


How far along?  12 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: about 2.5 lbs
Maternity clothes? not yet... I do own a few shirts just for fun
Stretch marks? none
Sleep: I am sleeping pretty well, but I am becoming an early riser lately.
Best moment this week: We had our second ultrasound and we were able to see the heart beat and baby's growth.

Miss Anything? Chai Tea Lattes... I am trying to stay away from extra sugar to avoid higher chance of gestational diabetes
Movement: not yet

Food cravings: Baby Dill Pickles, Strawberries, Shrimp Fried Rice
Anything making you queasy or sick: Smells, usually things involving dishes...like dish rags shewww!
Have you started to show yet: I am super bloated and I am just now able to feel my uterus expanding so I am thinking in the next couple of weeks :-)
Gender Prediction: All I want is a healthy baby with ten fingers and ten toes. I have a feeling that it might be a girl but hubby and mom both think boy, so we will see. 

Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: extremely sore breasts, extremely emotional, and frequent urine
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, but it switches in an instant
Looking forward to: Announcing the big news publicly this weekend :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment