Sunday, June 17, 2012

More Photos and Birthing Options Update

Here are a few more photos from our Saturday outside...



A lime...because Baby West is the size of a Lime this week (when I saw a lime at Trader Joes I couldn't resist)

 A little snip-it of our worship session/Bible study picnic in the yard

 My Handsome Hubby :-)

Another shot of our Facebook announcement.

Quick Update on Birthing Options: 
The loophole that I thought we had found doesn't look like it is going to work out. The insurance would pay, but the prenatal care just wasn't what we were looking for. That means that in order to do our natural birth at the Birth Center, we need to pay quite a bit out of pocket. I still feel that Nova Natural Birth Center is the best care we could give a healthy mama and a healthy baby, but I want to make sure that we are being obedient to the Lord. Please join us in praying for direction on where to receive care, pray that God would make it clear to us and that we would continue to trust in Him for guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment