Friday, June 8, 2012

Birthing Options (10 weeks)

The last few weeks have involved a lot of travel, a trip to NC and to Orlando, FL. Other than that the morning sickness has begun to die out and I finally have an appetite again. Cravings have included Taco Bell,  Cap'n Crunch, and I can always eat strawberries!

The main focus of our time lately has been deciding where to receive prenatal and delivery care. We would like to have a natural birth with a midwife at a Birthing Center, which seems impossible with our insurance. I have spent hours on the phone and computer looking for a loophole and it seems like we may have found one. If all works out as planned we will deliver our baby this December at NOVA Natural Birth Center via Manassas Midwifery. We also have a few backup plans if it doesn't work out.

Other Baby News: I am beginning to be able to feel my uterus above my pelvic bone, but so far the only thing I have to show for baby west is a bloated belly, still waiting on that little bump. We have our next ultrasound on Monday and we are planning to announce our pregnancy on Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment