Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Panthers Fan in the Making! (25 Weeks)



How far along? 25 weeks 
Baby size: A Cauliflower ! About 13.5 inches and 1.5 lbs.
Total weight gain/loss: 11.6lbs I haven't checked this week so I am leaving it as that!
Maternity clothes? Yes!

Stretch marks? not yet, but I hear they are coming soon.

Sleep: back to being pretty good this week

Best moment this week: This week it has been really special to notice more movements. There was one night that I was lathering on my coconut oil and I just loved admiring baby girl's kicks and turns and she loved me giving her a little massage.
Miss Anything? missing my chai tea lattes again, luckily Tatiana made me some yummy chai cookies this week!
Movement: lots of movement :-)

Food cravings: still wanting cookies, but hubby is doing a good job of holding me accountable.
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope!
Have you started to show yet: bump is still growing!!
Gender : It's a GIRL!!
Symptoms:  indigestion has set in...blagh
Belly Button in or out? still in.
Wedding rings on or off? off and around my neck.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy and blessed!
Looking forward to: Seeing all my friends and family in North Carolina and having a great vacation time.


Tonight we are watching the only Panthers game that we will get on our TVs up here in NOVA (until they play the Redskins). Sporting Hubby's Jersey with my bump. Baby girl doesn't know it yet, but she is a Panthers fan by default, since her daddy deemed them our family team :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment