Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Morning Sickness Strikes (6 Weeks)


For the past three days I have been experiencing my first encounter with morning sickness, well for me it started as midnight sickness and stays all day long. I was so sick on Sunday night that I even passed out at one point. We decided that it might be a good idea to go to the ER to make sure everything was okay. It turned out to be a blessing because they did all sorts of tests and we were able to learn that baby West is growing in all the right places and has a little heart beat and mama is okay. Next Monday I will have my first ultrasound at 7 weeks and we will be able to see baby and hear the heartbeat for ourselves. As for the nausea, its still here. I am taking things easy and trying to get as many fluids and nutrients as possible. I am thankful for this blessing and I refuse to complain about the sickness... after all, this is what I prayed for :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment