Thursday, May 3, 2012

April 23, 2012 We're Expecting


I had been feeling like I might be pregnant for about a week and I had actually tested the Wednesday before, but it was obviously too early to tell. I had decided that I would retest in a week or so. When I woke up at 5:00am on Monday April 23 I thought it would be the perfect time to retest. My HCG levels would be the highest in the Morning and I figured if I was in fact pregnant it would have been long enough to show up. 
This is what we got...
is that a line? I'm not sure, I think...maybe?
So I went to target and bought the Clear Blue brand while my hubby was at work. This way there would be a clear digital answer and...

 
I'm pregnant YAY! I wanted to call my husband immediately I even tried to send him a text but it wouldn't go through. THANKFULLY! That allowed me to think and come up with a sweeter plan to break the news. I am terrible at secrets and I knew I had to tell him that day, so with 30 minutes to spare... this is what welcomed him home from work.
 Welcome Home Daddy!
He knew immediately and lavished me with hugs and kisses. He was ecstatic! I was ecstatic! Such wonderful news!

No comments:

Post a Comment